Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

What a lovely morning where I spent few hours to wash my stuff animals...hahaha...I've to postpone Mother's Day celebration because my mum went to Kuching to celebrate with my grandma. In this morning I found a little pig (stuff pig) of mine hiding inside a box...what a cute one..well I named it Hamlet when I bought it...

Tomorrow will be my All Saints friends gathering (Kelab Ahli Saintis Gila) specifically...haha
Well this is the plan..we'll having breakfast in Asia City Foo Yuen then Jackson will fetch us all to 1 Borneo watch star trek...what's really shocking me was they want steamboat in 1 Borneo then yum cha at Salim and then.....go Tanjung Aru eat again...wow...so enjoyable...the day I've been waited so long for all of us fooling around and of course 38ing. There's one thing I want to play which is pool game...haha^^" ...It's time for me to get a break now (actually have break for so long)...haha...a day for stop reading and watching drama perhaps.

Once again I wish Happy Mother's Day to all mums in the world...they have done a great job in taking care of their children and family... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment