Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hi guys!!! As you wish...^o^

Hi I'm new here. I know some of my friends want me to create a blog here so I just get a try...haha not bad...at least I can write something to fill up my free time. Thank you my friends ^^

It's pretty late at night now but I couldn't go to bed. Well if you ask me why...sorry for that because even myself couldn't answer it..haha...its probably the melody still ringing in my mind.
When I really focused on some pieces...the melody of the pieces automatically start flowing in my mind. Sometimes even worse is a lot of crazy ideas pop-up suddenly and I've to jot it down quickly because may be the next day I might forget about it. For example, I thinked of the idea of collecting all facts of global warming and researches from the conservationists around the world then compile it into a textbook that can be learnt easily by children and adults. A lot of pictures and cartoons are used in explaining complicated facts so that it can helps better understanding of it. The book actually can improves better interaction between parents and their children which will creates an environmental caring society in the future. Teachers can apply the concept within the book for children outdoor activities because I'm dare to say that nowadays children are seldom go outside their house and observe surroundings.

This is the proof where the sudden idea came from. Don't tell me that " Yeah! You can do pretty well in education field." Come on I'm not like Pn Goh or Pn Chai who are truly amazing in teaching and sharing their knowledge. Even though my target still a little bit blur but I know I want to achieve incredible things. As long as I'm happy with what I do it's considered the best gift from God. Amen...

Sorry my friends because there might be some grammar mistakes..haha...now already 3 a.m.
I still can't get to bed...I'll try to update my blog as often as possible ^^

God bless you , my friends!!! Be happy always ^O^

1 comment:

  1. haha welcome to the world of blogging...yeah I became the 1st to visit ( i guess) and the 1st to leave comment (i'm sure ) ahhahah


    To be continued....

    ReplyDelete