Saturday, May 23, 2009

I hope my talent still bonds strongly in my heart.

I just thought of something really really important in my life and I hope I'm not missed the critical age. This was happened few minutes ago where I found my little piano inside a box. It reminds me a lot of memories which really shocked me by counting the age of mine by the time. Am I a prodigy if I've been given enough formal lessons when I was 4 years old?

My mum bought me the little piano in airport because I was terribly depressed at that time. I still remembered I was 3 years old and know nothing about the tones. My mum likes to sing old folks songs and I can simply play the melodies through the piano exactly from what I heard. It becomes clearer when I started my kindergarden. Teachers taught us sang a lot of songs and I can play it out without a tone mistake. In primary school I still using the same way to interpret the music within my heart. I believe all of us went through a lot of music class in primary school. But can everyone play the song after sang few times when just a little kid? I don't think so. I think of myself a little bit stupid because didn't ask for formal lessons. T.T

Now I realised why I have a feeling like "a musician has lost his/her piano". It's because I have played before and "lost contact" for almost 14 years. The feeling becomes stronger when I start my violin lessons in Virtuoso Music. This is because in every classroom there's a piano inside. It captured my attention all the time. T.T I really wanted to learn it somehow I think it's more important than my studies. Music is something that really can touch anybody's heart. It's kind of international language for humans. I love music especially classical music. Music is my patience. As for me, the best gift for a child is not education but music.

No comments:

Post a Comment