Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rainy Day~~~

Well I feel quite comfortable with this kind of weather because I believe we all have been suffered from a terrible long "summer" in the few months. Few days ago I went to Tambunan with my friends~~~what a sudden plan~~~its pretty cold there haha...

In the early morning we all have our breakfast in 肥佬茶室 and most of them ordered Asam Laksa. After that we hang around Erica's shop and then went to temple "pai pai" hope that Buddha bless us with a safe trip. Along the road we went to the oldest church in Sabah (I think so), Jabatan Perikanan and so on.

At last we reach our destination not Gunung Emas but Gunung Alab..hahaha...its very fun there hehe...we took Nasi Bakas as our lunch (Nasi Bakas is 山猪肉饭) I discovered that there are few "fur" of the pork still sticking on the skin....OMG...everyone was so enjoying the meal except Kenny was discovered the same situation too...hahaha...but we still ate it...=.=". Very nice view observed from our room...after putting down our bags we ran downstairs to explore the surrounding...I found 2 monkeys and few rabbits there...haha...while Chu and Kenny found a circle metal in the playground...and played it...few seconds after that a big scream from them =.=" the circle keep rolling and unbalance situation unstoppable and they addicted to it...

I remembered we ordered lots of hot milo there and cost us RM1.70n...haha...the funniest moment happened at night after playing monopoly...deng deng deng dennnnnnggggg~~~
Sparrow and moth attack...haha...I was makan my onion rings that time suddenly the sparrow flied into our room and I quickly threw my junk food and ran into the room hiding inside my pillow...I heard they screaming outside but someone was being steady at that time....guess who....It was Erica...she was enjoying her Nescafe and then......the sparrow attacked her face..I think it did...hehe...Erica scream like hell and we all ran outside the room...

Before 10p.m. we all get to bed because tired of playing monopoply...Chu's nose sound really annoying...karaoke below there very noisy...and my "bantal" was as hard as stone =.=" didn't sleep well that night...haiz...before 2a.m. woke up because Katty said :" Har!!! not yet 2a.m. ar!?!". The miaw voice makes all of us woke up =.=". Kenny said:" 很吵哦!". I think he meant Chu...haha...

Next day in the early morning....after breakfast....MONOPOLY again....=.=" seem like our main purposes is play monopoly and sleep. 1p.m. its time to go back KK...by Unser....Erica vomitted on the way and the rest was faint...stars surround above our head...***

Haha...that's all my funny trip...we'll have another one on July perhaps when Kenny back to KK. Hope Michelle, Priscilla and Erica and back on the same time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment